Healthcare Industry Solutions
Meeting the goal of ‘Improved Patient Outcomes’ includes optimising the administrative processes around the creation, access, management, archiving, and efficiency of a Patient’s Clinical Record. Ensuring that clinicians have on demand access to the correct patient record in a timely fashion is an essential factor in the delivery of a high standard of care. As each District Health Board (DHB) develops a Health Strategy that best serves their communities, it is essential that they stay abreast of emerging solutions and new technologies.
One of the key areas that is topical for many healthcare providers is the concept of Digital E-Records. UpFlow Solutions have vast domain experience in Electronic Health Record projects so we are the perfect partner to help with your Digital Transformation journey.
Below are just some of the ways in which we can help. These solutions are ones which can be delivered in parallel with, or integrated as part of, other paper-lite projects. Alternatively, they can be deployed as a sequence of value-add initiatives. The interconnectivity of these projects means that the benefits they deliver can be maximised as each solution goes live.
Ministry of Health information
The New Zealand Health Strategy: Future direction is based around five strategic themes that outlines the high level direction for New Zealand’s health system over the 10 years from 2016 to 2026.
One of those themes – ‘Smart System’ – highlights the goals of:
- discovering, developing and sharing effective innovations across the system
- taking advantage of opportunities offered by new and emerging technologies
- having data and smart information systems that improve evidence-based decisions, management reporting and clinical audit
- having reliable, accurate information that is available at the point of care
- providing individual online health records that people are able to access and contribute to
- using standardised technology that allows us to make changes easily and efficiently